Here you can view the requests you have entered into the Cibule.
The request is a tool by which the participant communicates his wishes to SEKK.
The SEKK reviews the individual requests and handles them in accordance with EQA rules.
To create a new request, go to the menu:
- Orders - Services to make request for services (orders of EQA rounds)
- Setup - Address to make request for the changes in the participant's contact information
Whenever a participant makes a request, this request is saved and then processed.
Please note that the application Cibule is not an e-shop. The request processing is as follows:
- The participant enters a request and saves and confirms it (request can be confirmed as soon as it is saved or later).
- Until a request is confirmed by the participant, SEKK does not care about it and the participant may change or cancel it.
You can view and manage the requests (change, confirm) in the menu Requests.
- Once a request has been confirmed by the participant, it can no longer be changed and SEKK starts the processing of the request.
- SEKK processes requests on working days in the order in which they were confirmed by the participants.
SEKK reviews each request and:
- accepts it or
- modifies and accepts it or
- rejects it (if it is faulty or incomplete).
- All information is available in the list of requests.
© 2022 SEKK s.r.o.